Re: [Healeys] gearbox tunnel carpet fastening

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] gearbox tunnel carpet fastening
From: "Randy Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:13:25 -0500
Fellow Healeyoids,

Again, thanks for the pics Rich.  These help immensely.  Also thanks to all
who helped.  I guess that the carpet will always be somewhat rumpled.  I
also guess that the adhesive properties of Velcro will exceed the adhesive
properties of the glue to hold it down.  I will futz around with the snaps
some more I suppose.  I'm tempted to glue the carpet to the tunnel but I
know that I will have to remove it.  It is so frustrating.  I just want to
drive my Healey before the snow flies.

Randy

Healey Archaeologist