[Healeys] V-S-T web site Updated

To: Austin Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] V-S-T web site Updated
From: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:59:56 -0600
Hello

I have updated Vintage-Sportscar-Touring.ca especially the Custom Made
item section. In this section there are side screen bags and leather luggage
straps available; Vintage-Roadster-Restorations has hardtop spigots
available,
these are nicely hand crafted and  from Mr Finespanner, a 2008 price list
which covers his brake lines, fuel lines and slave cylinder bleeder.
For those
considering any of these items I would suggest saving this e-mail.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
'53 BN1 '65 BJ8  '89 Morgan 4/4