[Healeys] BJ7 pics needed of rear seats!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 pics needed of rear seats!
From: "Randy Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:55:35 -0500
Fellow Healeyoids,
Well I got my carpet installed on my gearbox cover after a lot of cussing
and several good German beers.  I'm in need of some pics regarding the rear
seat back and how and where it mounts on my 63 BJ7.  I also would like some
pics or measurements as to where and how many screws are in the rear inner
quarter vinyl piece.  While I'm at it, I have a Heritage carpet kit and
where does the roughly, J-shaped piece of carpet attach on the inner fender
well?  I know that Rich is out there and likely has some nice pics.  I
really owe him. Thanks in advance to all!

Randy
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ7
60 BT7