Re: [Healeys] Chroming Question

To: healeys@autox.team.net, 'Rich C' <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Chroming Question
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 07:15:41 +0200
Rich,

Stainless steel can be chromed - a friend of mine has chromed his Alfa Romeo
bumpers - they were stainless..

Slightly off topic:

I have recently rechromed a Volvo badge which is chrome base with enamel (or
similar) - sort of like the Healey front badge. The chrome was old, but the
black logo was ok.

The badge came back from re-chroming and I was surprised to see all the
black enamel there and the chrome was perfect.

Thanks,

Tadek

Message: 4