Re: [Healeys] Battery charger recommendations

To: <tld6008@mchsi.com>, "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Battery charger recommendations
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:41:23 -0700
This raises a question I've had for quite a some time.  With the ability to
drive year-round here in So. Cal,  I don't normally need to use a charger,
but there are times when it may not get driven for several weeks and I do
put it on the charger.  I've often wondered if anyone has rigged up an easy
hook up for the 2-seaters.  I typically pull the battery lead from the
solinoid and connect there, but some sort of plug would be easier.  Anyone
done such a thing?

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA