[Healeys] Battery charger recommendations

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeybruce@roadrunner.com, tld6008@mchsi.com,
Subject: [Healeys] Battery charger recommendations
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:41:10 EDT
Bruce--

Here's a link to page on the Atwood site for trolling motor connectors that
I used.  The female connector has a spring-loaded cover and is quite
inconspicuous.  I'm sure some helpful Lister will reduce this to a tiny url
but in
the meantime go here:

_http://www.attwoodmarine.com/products/products.asp?category=4&gtype=4&subtype
=0&path=electric&categoryname=Electrical+Equipment&typename=Trolling+Motor+Con
nector&headername=Electrical+Equipment_
(http://www.attwoodmarine.com/products/products.asp?category=4&gtype=4&subtype=0&path=electric&categoryname=Electric
al+Equipment&typename=Trolling+Motor+Connector&headername=Electrical+Equipment
)

Best--Michael Oritt