Re: [Healeys] webers

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] webers
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:54:26 -0700
Gary,
I know of two guys that did it in the 80's. They were pretty smart
engineers and not on this list. Neither got milage like an SU equipped
car. One made his own manifolds used smaller(main venturi's??). Both had
Kirk headers. One got the same power as me on a chassis dyno and was
never completely happy with driveability. I think the other was
satisfied with driveability but just complained about the milage.
Maybe 45's are too big?
Ken Freese
65 BJ8