Re: [Healeys] webers

To: "'Ed's Shop'" <shop@justbrits.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] webers
From: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:18:16 -0700
I had my block bored out to a 3.2litre from a 2.9litre....but, had the block
ultrasounded to ensure that I had enough thickness in the walls before I did
it....

Also run triple webers 45DOCE with custom grind cam and fully worked head
(flowbenched), headers, superdamper, 10:1 compression, roller rockers,
lightweight flywheel etc etc

With webers, the key is keeping the vacuum up.....you need the correct cam
to do this.....  With the wrong cam, you'll have no velocity.

Webers are great carbs.....can be tuned six ways to Friday and once done,
they stay that way.