[Healeys] Starter Issue

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Starter Issue
From: PhilRitten@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:18:37 EDT
Good Morning from sunny Southern California!

More seriously, I went to start my '58 last night. The starter made a
partial effort, then nothing (no lights, no horn, no nothing). There is a
fused
wire going to the solenoid, which seems fine. Is it possible the starter
shorted
out or the solenoid or something? I tried charging the battery, but that
didn't  seem to help.  I suppose the battery could have shorted out or
something,
I've heard of that happening. By the way I have a gear reduction starter.

Thanks,
Phil
no registration required and great graphics b check it out!