Re: [Healeys] 100 Girling shocks

To: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Girling shocks
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:13:30 -0500
John,
         Good points. I am looking at this from the shock absorber
view. The same bolt pattern that you speak of was also on MGTDs that
were Girling originally, and probably some earlier MGs that I haven't
seen. (not TCs or Ys)  Somebody, somewhere decided on that
trapezoidal configuration and stuck to it through 1980 on Bs.
         Peter
=