Re: [Healeys] Conclave 2009 Kingston registration at discount

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave 2009 Kingston registration at discount
From: Laurie Wilford <healeymk3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:17:34 -0400
Thanks for letting me know. I think there was a problem with the web link
being too long on my original post. It wrapped around to the next line. If you
try this one     http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com/   it should work.  We
would love to have you join us at Conclave. Thanks, Laurie> From:
dan@warner-associates.com> To: healeymk3@hotmail.com> Subject: RE: [Healeys]
Conclave 2009 Kingston registration at discount prices for US residents> Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:40:59 -0500> > Laurie:> You probably know by now or maybe
it is just specific to me but the message> "page not found" comes up when we
click on your website. I am hoping I can> come to Kingston. I love Canada.> >