Re: [Healeys] Indy 500 tips wanted

To: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>,"Healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Indy 500 tips wanted
From: "Frakes, Jim" <jimf@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:00:05 -0400
Ken,
Craig Rice , Jim Frakes and Bob Haskell all from Indy and all go to the
races. Craig has third turn seats, usually some for sale.

I Went to Indy'58 and only missed 60, 61, (military but saw Nurburgring
F1 and 1000 KM on the original circuit and LeMans BOTH YEARS), 66,
(daughter came early!), not missed any major race there since including
all Brickyard, F1 and this year Moto GP (in the rain, it was awesome)

In 2005, we (Central Indiana) hosted many of the Aussies during the
Healey challenge.

So, What do you want to know? Camping? Motel, Hotel, driving in? How
many days?

Jim Frakes