Re: [Healeys] You Tube video of EFI Healey

To: scthomton@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] You Tube video of EFI Healey
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 23:33:08 -0800
Steve -

It's awesome, and knowing DMH he'd probably want to use your EFI if BMC
would've allowed him to install it.

Just curious, any long term problems expected with having the injectors
mounted so close to the exhaust manifold, or is that a normal environment
for these things?

One thought - since you've kept the carbs in place, any value for keeping
the old dashpot pistons in the boot and installing them on the road if the
EFI goes kaput for some reason?

All the electronic business behind the seats- wow!

I look forward to your reports of fuel consumption and power - they both
should be improved with this six injector set up.

Alan