Re: [Healeys] You Tube video of EFI Healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] You Tube video of EFI Healey
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:39:21 +0100
Steve,

I am impressed - a very clean conversion!..

Two questions:

Have you considered the AH Spares solution? I wonder how it might compare -
I have never heard of anyone with it, but from what I saw it costs
prohibitive amount of $$$$..

Have you (or anyone else) considered using something called MegaSquirt
(http://www.msefi.com/index.php) on a Healey??

>From what I know, it's a freeware solution of ECU. A lot of the vintage
Volvo people use it. It's quite impressive in terms of configuration - to
the extend that you can reconfigure the ECU to a mild mode if you would like
to lend the car to your 18 year old son for his date.. :-)

Thanks,

Tadek