[Healeys] Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help
From: Ronald Corazzo <roncorazzo02@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:58:00 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to get my doors back on my 100-6 with great difficulty.  I heard
that the National news letter for the Austin Healey club had an article on this
subject around April.   I have been unable to find that month or the article.
Does anyone have step buy step instructions or someone in Minnesota that is
knowledgeable on this subject?   I am having issue with the trunk lid as will.
I am doing this restoration on a limited budget.  If I can get the door and the
trunk lid to fit I will be able to get a paint job that I can afford.