Re: [Healeys] Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:06:22 -0600
Glad to help out Ron.  I will copy some of the other articles and send them
along with the door fitting bit from the April 2008 issue.  The thanks
belongs to Roger Moment and Gary Anderson for this article and several
others. Your are going to love this forum.  Check the archives and you can
get info on fitting the latches, etc.
Dan