Re: [Healeys] Aluminum radiator

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aluminum radiator
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:52:30 -0700
Dan-- Ditto to what Ron and Don said--I have no experience with
aluminum, but had an extra core added to the stock top and bottom
tanks--works great! last summer in sunny and HOT Southern NM, the
healeymonster pulled an AC along with normal accessories, and ran
185-195 degrees F. even in city stop and go with AC on. Cost was about
$300-350. three or five years ago, I think. Can't recall for sure, but
it was less than $400. and is well worth the price, whatever it was.<G>

Ed Townley
Southern NM, USA
64 BJ8 Healeymonster
59 AN5