Re: [Healeys] Odd fuel gauge

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Odd fuel gauge
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:22:38 -0600
Gents:

<<Those voltage regulators are used in later MGBs and TRs and are
usually mounted on the back of one of the larger instruments. >>

Never seen that mounting location on a MGB (nor a couple years of Midgets),
but have on late TRs<G>!!  'B's are on the fire wall above passengers feet.

Jerry, most certainly sounds like the 'B' gauge (and I trust Margaret
implicitly!!<G>) so you need a Voltage Stabilizer for your instrument.  For
your situation, mount where ever convenient<G>!!

Think I have in-stock if you are interested.

Ed