[Healeys] Fw: Friday Funnies

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Friday Funnies
From: "John & Kerry Rowe" <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:46:23 +1000
      The teacher was telling the kids about the birds and the bees and
      She explained that when a man and a woman meet and fall in love,
      Nine months later the stork usually brings them a little baby from its
nest.

      Little Johnny at the back of the class put his hand up and asks the
teacher,
      "Are you sure about the stork, miss? I think you're getting your birds
      Mixed up 'cos my big sister just got a little baby, and she said it was
      From a shag at the beach.!!!

:

SoftBlue.jpg]