Re: [Healeys] ignition Systems

To: "'Michael Salter'" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ignition Systems
From: "Brits'n'Pieces \(Eric Frenken\)" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:02:15 +0100
Michael,

sorry, I didn't read your mail to the very end before hitting the reply
button. We also have a kind of crank triggered system which takes also care
of the load of the engine and compensates (if you wish) for different
conditions driving through mountains (barometrical sensor) and different
temperatures (engine and environmental-wise).

The system is relatively new and we have an information brochure only in
German for the moment, but will start to translate it into English in a
couple of weeks. If you have interest in it, please give me a shout and I'll
put you on our list for the brochure. You'll also have the opportunity to
have your AH fuel injected with this one (we offer a kit that keeps the
original look with the carbs), but this may take you too far off of what you
want.

Best regards

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany