Re: [Healeys] cigar lighter

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] cigar lighter
From: "Bob Johnson" <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:57:33 -0500
My lighter is located at the lower right of the left dash panel where, I
think most BJ8s have the choke. My choke is located in the center panel
centered between the heater contols and the switches. I never knew that this
was not a standard arrangement until Steve (I beleive) pointed it out to me.
That explains why there is that dull zinc washer is beneath the choke knob
and why the choke cable that I ordered was soo long.

Bob Johnson
BJ8