Re: [Healeys] cigar lighter

To: "Rinus Sinke" <rinussinke@kpnplanet.nl>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] cigar lighter
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:26:56 +0800
Rinus -

Cigar lighters were mostly installed by dealers, so whatever cigar
lighters they sold they installed them wherever they felt like.

For BJ8s in California,  I was once told by my old mechanic that they
were installed on the part of the centre console just under the radio
past the bend, so that the lighter faced straight up.

In my case,  I didn't want to drill anything so I just got one with a
little bracket and mounted it under the dash right next to the centre
console, using one of the centre console fixing screws that was
already there..

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan