[Healeys] Retro radio

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Retro radio
From: "Bob Abbott" <thehealeyguy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:46:48 -0500
I'm replacing the old BMC radio in a BJ8 with a newer unit. All of the
radios I've seen are very modern looking with digital dials and fancy tuning
systems etc. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a retro looking radio with
AM/FM, push buttons, and a tuning scale that looks 60's-ish. My one
concession to modern units would be an MP3 jack on the front so my wife
could listen to her Ipod.
The car will be converted to Neg. ground and I will add stero speakers, but
I don't need a CD player and don't like the look of all the modern stuff in
a '67 car. Any suggestions?
Bob