Re: [Healeys] Retro radio

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Retro radio
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:56:17 -0500
Bob / Alan, I put this Retrosound unit in my BJ8 last winter. It fit
well but the sound is terrible. It has a tinny, cheap sound and I used
excellent speakers with it. The MP3 jack broke after a week of use.
It's coming out this winter.

I'll make you a great deal on it. Actually, I wouldn't.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'62 BN7 MkII