Re: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!

To: <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>, healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:22:59 -0500
Jody:
Congradulations! At least you got the Jensen name in. December is a great
month for births, our oldest son was born Christmas day, Our oldest grandson,
coming home on leave, was born the 20th and my wife was also born in December.
Bill BJ7> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:11:16 -0700> From: jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
To: healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!> > So, There's
been a lot of sad news in the Healey world in the last couple weks.> > I have
some good news! My son, Jensen Findlay Kerr, was born> yesterday, December
16th at 8:15 am.> > He is 6lbs 3oz, 19 Inches. Now, family tradition is that
first born> son starts with a "J". Hopfully I can convince the wife that the
next> one be named Austin or Healey. :)> > Pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192539&l=26eae&id=681330197> > Cheers &
Happy Holidays!> Jody> > -- > http://www.theymightberacing.com/> 1953
Studebaker Champion> 1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)> 1974 Jensen Healey
MKII (14291)> 1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)>
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/jodyfkerr <--I'm selling parts on ebay!>
> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn> from
the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent>
disinclination to do so."> --Douglas Adams>