Re: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!

To: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:54:36 +1100
G'day

Congratulations to you all and let me know if the Vegemite gets in short
supply as I can send you some.

Just in case you have forgotten the words to the Vegemite lullaby here
they are:-

"We're happy little Vegemites, as bright as bright can be,
We all enjoy our Vegemite for breakfast, lunch and tea,
Our mummies say we're growing stronger every single week,
Because we love our Vegemite,
We all adore our Vegemite,
It puts a rose in every cheek."

Now you can sing Jensen to sleep every night with a dinki di Australian
song.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia