Re: [Healeys] Heritage certificate gives different body colour

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, mike brooks
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage certificate gives different body colour
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:10:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mike,

The certificate for my March 1956 BN2, had a typo in the engine number and the
color was listed as Carmine Red.

First I believed this was probably an exception or special order by the owner
as Carmine Red (and I do like this colour) was replaced by Reno Red in December
'55.  Rich pointed out that this was probably a mistake so I inquired by email
and the heritage promptly send me a new certificate with color corrected to
Reno Red

Has anybody seen what they are up against, are these archives microfilms of
nearly unreadable handwritten cards?  There seem to be many evidences of small
mistakes.

Bert