Re: [Healeys] Locking Petrol Cap

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Locking Petrol Cap
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:40:56 +0100
Tadek and Rich,
first thing I believe these are mistakes in the certificates. Since I have
seen the records of my cars in the old books in Gaydon, from where the
registrars take their information, first I doubt the trueness of the notes on
the certificate. The registrars do these certificates for such a big range of
cars, the book note which means a locking petrol cap on a Landrover can be the
same as for a cigarette lighter on a Healey.
I would double check that with the registrar.
There is also on Tadeks certificate a foot note: Wire Wheels. As we all know
these were standard items on BN1s and BN2s and on my BN1 certificate it is not
mentioned. I would check this as well.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----