Re: [Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)

To: <scthomton@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 03:37:43 +0000
The other one I saw was in a line of traffic as the chase proceeded out of
town (toward Half Moon Bay maybe?). It goes by pretty fast and the car is not
too distinct. It is a dark color, maybe green or black. It happens just before
the Mustang spins out in massive clouds of dust. Is this a new sighting?Bill
LawrenceDate: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 06:17:30 -0800From: scthomton@yahoo.comSubject:
Re: [Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)To: healeys@autox.team.net;
ynotink@msn.comThe white Healey is seen a few times, all of which are around
Bullitt's apartment.....he parks in front of it when he returns to his
apartment, it can be seen across the street when he is at the store, etc.....
the Healey is a BJ7 and is currently sitting in my garage with the black and
gold CA plates.  I bought it from the second owner in San Jose who had bought
it from the guy that owned it when it was seen in Bullitt....the story goes he
lived in the neighborhood where the movie scene was shot and they told him he
could just leave it there for the shooting.  I don't think you see it in any
of the chase scenes.

Cheers,