Re: [Healeys] Roadster windshield new glass installation - Part 2

To: "Charlie Baldwin" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, "Charley Braum"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Roadster windshield new glass installation - Part 2
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:53:32 -0500
Nice recap of the glass install Charlie.    2 questions.   Does your Mk2
have the curved glass like the BJ cars
 or the straighter glass of the MK 1.

Also,  I have a very reputable glass installer around the corner
from me,  if you had it to do over again would you let the pros do the job
or is this one of those rewarding
jobs that has to be experienced once in a life time.

Thanks again,  Mark