Re: [Healeys] Cost of 3.54 diff

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cost of 3.54 diff
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:24:47 -0500
Not sure that he is mythical in the Heracles or Jason and the Argonauts
kind of way or not but an old friend,  Frank Karl,  used to bring in
3.54 rears for folks years ago from NZ. He was at that time a pilot,
may still be. He also sold a neat set of Minilite replica wheels to
some folks in Hawaii way back then. Haven't heard anything about Frank
in many, many years....Hope all is well with him.
Aloha
Perry