Re: [Healeys] Gas gauge

To: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas gauge
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:45:31 +0100
Voltage stabilizers were fitted to the majority of UK machinery from the
60's/70's/80's, Jensen (Healey), Austin, Morris, MG, Triumph, Jaguar,
Sunbeam, Lotus, TVR, Morgan etc. These were neccesary for the bimetal
instruments to work properly. Perhaps some/all Austin Healey's were
fitted with coil instruments?.
Kees Oudesluijs