Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey at the races, rallies photos

To: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey at the races, rallies photos
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:11:50 -0600
Sorry to dig an old thread up, but I was wondering if anyone would
share some good photos of this type that are high enough resolution to
blow up to 8X10 or even 11x14.  I just got a new office and wanted to
put Healey photos up either on the race or in race trim.  Modern pics
would be great if they have a vintage feel.

I know these would be really big scans, but this email address can
take them (one at a time) if you are willing to share.

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."