Re: [Healeys] Fwd: To: The World as Defined by healeymanjim

To: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>, Healey Mail List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: To: The World as Defined by healeymanjim
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:15:22 -0500
Richard, Hello
  I'm not sure if there is a correct amount. I reference an article by
Andrew Westcott.  He tried various  % and wound up at 10%. He is
primarily concerned with restoring small artifacts. Then---other than
small, maybe our Healeys qualify.
Google his name. Interesting web site.

                   Dave

PS I forgot to mention Wescott says to  keep metals other than iron
out of the tank. I stripped a steel part with a brass rivet and it
worked fine. maybe it degrades the solution.