Re: [Healeys] Getting decent quality parts

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Getting decent quality parts
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:20:25 -0500
Having been in the British parts business for many years I have to agree
with the "very senior person at Moss".
We used to have an expression...
"There are three things that our customers look for in parts: Price, price
and price".
Top quality and perfection are usually not included in the lowest price
parts and it takes a very experienced restorer to recognize that that is the
case.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)