Re: [Healeys] Getting decent quality parts

To: tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl, glemon@neb.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Getting decent quality parts
From: WLLDBL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:02:47 EST
Amen!!!

Doug  Lyon
Claremont, CA

'59 BN7

-----Original Message-----
Greg,

I am sorry, I still do not get  it.

I have to say I do not go for the part that costs less, but is of  superior
quality. Engine bearings cost below $50-200/set, rebuild goes  into
thousands. So, why choose cheaper and rebuild sooner??

I know I  can get the cheapest bumpers, but why would I, if they need to  be
replated/replaced after a short time. This will cost me more in the  end.
It's a fairly simple economical equation for me..

There has been  so many discussions on quality of the parts offered - trunk
handles not  fitting, gaskets not cut right, body panels being wrong shape,
bumpers in  wrong shape, etc, etc.
For God's sake, it takes just a little more  effort/cost to do the part
right, an it takes soooo much effort/time/money to  fix it..

Best, Tadek

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)