Re: [Healeys] eBay UK

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] eBay UK
From: Bernard Cristalli <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:08:35 +0100
I do the same thing Kees, but there are some incompatibilities when you
are in "my ebay.uk" to access other sites.
See below a try to access a US add from ebay.uk

item # 130287512312

/Dear User:/

/Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to
legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an
effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in
some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not
within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing
technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may
cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay./

/Thank You./

/Hit the return button to return to the previous page./

Bernard

Oudesluys a icrit :