Re: [Healeys] eBay UK

To: Bernard Cristalli <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] eBay UK
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:59:50 +0100
Bernard,
I never came accross anything like it, but I can imagine that there are
some legal implications resultong in certain restrictions.
Thanks for the update.
The only thing that happens to me is that a bid is sometimes blocked
automatically when the seller wants to sell to one country or a group of
countries only. Most people do not know how to do this and may not send
the item to you, but the majority will even if it is indicated for one
country in they live
Kees Oudesluijs
NL