Re: [Healeys] What Cam?

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What Cam?
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:22:18 -0500
That was always my understanding too - less rotating mass should translate
to more responsiveness and revs should rise and fall faster.  I am finding
this thread interesting as I am contemplating a lighter flywheel when I
rebuild the engine in my BT7 down the road (well, I hope not literally, I
really hope to do it in the garage).

Mirek
BT7