Re: [Healeys] new clutch -non healey

To: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] new clutch -non healey
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:23:30 +0800
Todd -

It's all a bit hit and miss.  Some stuff out of China is excellent quality.
Other stuff is crap.

I think the main thing on the clutch is making sure the diaphragm springs
are fixed well using proper materials and tolerances.  Hard to tell but have
a close look maybe you can see if it's crap or not.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8