Re: [Healeys] new clutch -non healey

To: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] new clutch -non healey
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:14:20 +0100
Most of these firms have parts made in India, China, Taiwan, Poland etc.
As long as they are to the original specs there should not be a problem.
However Quality control was never the best in these countries.
Powertune is also a manufacturer of replica Lockheed brake servo's,
which have been around for some time without complaints I have read about.
I usually buy clutch parts from ebay, often NOS.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL