Re: [Healeys] Removing BJ8 speedometer

To: <ashbrook@mail.nih.gov>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Removing BJ8 speedometer
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:28:26 -0400
Hi Doug,

The two wires are attached to lights that illuminate the gauge and the high
beam indicator.  Carefully remove (pull) the bottom light (high beam
indicator) out of the black plastic sleeve leaving the sleeve attached to the
speedo housing.  Pull the entire light assembly out of the top area-it just
pops in and out of the hole with little compression fingers.  Don't pull on
the wires though.

Take care,

George Haywood
'65 bj8