[Healeys] Big Time Healey Event

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Big Time Healey Event
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:20:54 +1100
Sub-title to the heading above -- HOW OLD MUST ARMOUR AND QUINN BE?

This is an open invitation to all Healey people in Sydney Australia tomorrow (
Sat. 21 Mar.) to attend a dinner to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the
formation meeting of the Austin Healey Owners Club of New South Wales.( could
this be a geography test? )

I was there in a BN.4 and my receipt is No.8

Rob Harrison was present with the last BJ.8 brought to the country by the BMC
dealer network. Within 2 years he had added the 1968, '69 SR.37 LeMans coupe
that was modified by Healeys to the XR.37 open roadster.

One of the main instigators to form the club, Don Read still attends monthly
meetings and events in his BT.7

Also Doug Ross

Sir Pat Quinn has been doing it for 37 years

Come and see what a bunch of enthusiastic kids have done

Joe