[Healeys] "Before the Shrouds"

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] "Before the Shrouds"
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:49:08 -0400
Since I'm at the panel reinstall stage, I thought I would initiate a list of
things to
complete before the installation of shrouds and other body panels to help
others
plan out their schedule when the time comes.  Some operations are a bear
after
the panels are installed.

Please add to or delete what ever is on the list if you think it  may help
other enthusiasts later
on.

1.   Trafficator install and adjust.  ( real pain in the behind)

1.5  Front end alignment

2.   Heater and fresh air ducting install

3.   Much of the electrical wiring harness

4.    Hydraulic plumbing up to the fluid canister and Master cylinders

5.    Radiator install and plumbing

6.    Bleeding the brakes and other misc.  brake work

7.     Engine/ Trany install

8.     Most of the front end suspension work

One of my most memorable memories when removing the panels years ago was how
much more accessible
things were after I got the front shroud and fenders off.  Major break through
in convenience.

It won't be long now, as soon as I take care of  #1 and  #1.5.  (I think I
feel a hemorrhoid coming on)

Then I can actually stop making "motor boat" noises with my mouth and enjoy
the real thing.

"Vroom, Vroom",     Mark