Re: [Healeys] Lockheed, Is this an MG part?

To: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>, "'richard
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lockheed, Is this an MG part?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:45:20 -0400
Pat,

You're very bad! <grin>

"Real Healeys" in this case translates to Healey automotive products other
than and prior to the Austin Healey.

All production Austin Healeys (other than Sprites) were fitted with Girling
products. I don't have any Lockheed cross reference material here but for
the six cylinder cars, the master cylinder bore was 5/8" except for the
later servo quipped cars where the master cylinder bore is 7/8".

Rich Chrysler