Re: [Healeys] Instrument panel refinishing

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Instrument panel refinishing
From: "Ghess4" <ghess4@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:59:38 -0700
Hi Steve,
I'm always impressed by the fine help and guidance that can be gotten from
this List and I thank you, Steve, and the many others that responded.  I was
guided to John Sims website and the excellent article on this subject that
includes your suggestions about refinishing your panel years ago and  leaves
little to the imagination about how to do the job.  I must find out about
the availability of Envirotex.

Steve, the car that you took a short ride in a few years ago is now back in
a rolling chassis condition and I estimate that I will complete everything
in a couple of months.  It has undergone a restore with a new Jule Chassis
and complete rebuild of running gear and all nuts and bolts replaced.
Thanks to a lot of help and advice starting with Marion Brantley and You and
the hundreds who post to this list I think that I am close to having the car
that I think it should be.

Thanks again to everyone for taking your time to respond to my question.
Gale Hess
BJ8/35887
San Diego