Re: [Healeys] NNE travel advice

To: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] NNE travel advice
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 02:43:45 +0000 (UTC)
I agree with Kent, take the backroads and leave Rte 89 to the trucks and
family trucksters heading to VT.B  Rte 4 is a nice road across NH to the
Hanover area.B  Also if you wanted to see a bit more scenery, you could take a
more northerly route from Portland and take Rte 302 to Conway NH and take the
Kancamagus across the White Mountains and take Rte 3 to Rte 4 and enjoy a
little NH on the way over.B

Mike Brouillette

Bedford, NH

59 BT7