Re: [Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:34:23 +0800
Tadek -

No question about it, Dayton is far superior, I've bought from both.
They both look identical (like original dunlops).

MWS makes their wheels in India.  Dayton makes theirs in Ohio.

As an added benefit, if you order Daytons in 60 or 72 spokes, the
spokes are well enough sealed that you don't need inner tubes!  48s no
- but Dayton 48s will never break a spoke.

As always, only order complete wheel and tire sets from Hendrix Wire
Wheel, worth every extra penny.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device