Re: [Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:08:25 +0200
I can only fully support what Rich wrote. I have the painted 48 spoke MWS
wheels with the Roadspeed 5.90x15 tires fitted to my 100 and I really like to
drive them. Its a very smooth and soft ride and when you are a bit to fast
round the corners you will get a direct feedback by the whistle of the tires.
No other wheel/tire combination has this great authentically look. On the
negative side, the Roadspeed tires are real pricey. And in rain you need to
drive a bit more careful as with radials, as the rear breaks out immediately
round corners. But I am not doing long distances with the car. And I only
drive in rain, when I have no choice.

Josef Eckert

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----