Re: [Healeys] Body Filler (Putty)

To: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>, "'Austin Healey list'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Body Filler (Putty)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:24:08 -0500
I took a body class a year or so ago, and subsequntly have conveniently
befriended a guy with a body shop, both like Evercoat Glass-lite for filler,
it is water proof and strong and works easily, I have used it and like it,
for final prep and feathering use their glazing compound, the two part
stuff, nut the compounds in a tube that are one part and shrink a little
when they dry.

The glass lite is fiberglass reinfocred, but unlike other such products I
have used if goes on as smooth as regular bondo and works easily.

Greg Lemon